Saturday, August 8, 2009

Free themes collection

Hi, readers, I hope everything goes well for you all..Now, about templates, background and accessories. I just will share my themes collection that placed on my other blog over there, at the end of the narrow part of the internet world at themes7.net.

There is something totally different than any other free themes like wordpress themes, blackberry themes, nokia themes, windows 7 ,xp,vista themes,wallpapers....

Anyway, if you interest to share your anything themes collection,It's up to you (wordpress themes, windows themes, or other..) ,I won’t be able to receive and check your Themes, so if you want your themes listed there on my site, please write information/review about them , and sent to may mail iwan-at-free-7.net.


Free themesOke,If you are interested please go to free themes background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or your promotion links, but don't add HTML links into the comment body, because I consider it as a spam, and will be delete..

Thank you for your visit..