Friday, November 5, 2010

Simple easy online shopping and online-stores from wazala

wazala online ecommerce store

In simple words, wazala is a site that will help you to start your online store in 15 minutes flat, Add a shopping cart [Shopping cart software is software used in e-commerce to assist people making purchases online] to your website in 15 minutes and start selling online today, Sell online, on your blog shopping cart, your website online store or facebook page e-commerce shop.....

If you are looking for the following things :

Shopping cart solutions for ...
  • Digital content developers & artists
  • Music and entertainment artists
  • Bloggers and social media marketers
  • Photographers and Illustrators
  • Indie bands and record labels

I am looking for a ...

  • Shopping cart for my facebook page
  • Online shop for my blog or website
  • E-commerce solution for my website
  • Shopping software for my online business
  • Online store for my blog or website

Show me how to ...

  • Sell online on my blog or website
  • Add a shopping cart to my website or blog
  • The business of selling online
  • Sell digital content on my website
  • Get started with online e-commerce

For all of the above purposes, please go directly to  http://www.wazala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or your promotion links, but don't add HTML links into the comment body, because I consider it as a spam, and will be delete..

Thank you for your visit..