Thursday, February 17, 2011

Komodo Island is the New 7 Wonders of The World

Komodo Island is the New 7 Wonders of The World, I open this topic again, I wrote this new article to update my previous post that entitled "I Vote For Komodo Island is the new 7". I go back to the story because according to the latest information I got that Komodo Island has been removed from 7 wonders of the world finalists list. However, our commitment to the komodo island will continue to run and support for tourism destination in Indonesia, Well, we still assume that the island of komodo indeed deserve to get the title as a part of 7 wonders of the world

Komodo Island is the New 7 Wonders of The World Controversy


There were interesting controversial issues about why the Komodo Island refused to be a part of the New 7 Wonders of The World Campaign. I quote the following from several sources and I have posted here
komodo dragond cartoon design character

Komodo Island, Indonesia, The Nature Conservancy - Video

But finally, according to the latest information I got today that, Komodo Island not be crossed out from the 28 Finalists of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. The President's New 7 Wonders committee, Bernard Weber, He has cancel to remove the name of Komodo Island, as threatened by Indonesia's Minister of Culture and Tourism, Jero Wacik, that this case will be brought to justice, because Indonesia hasn't officially made ​​a contract for organizing the new 7 wonders event, but only a promise.

Komodo Island is the New 7 Wonders of The World

I am, cool blogger, with this blogspot I write the post entitled "Komodo island is the new 7 wonders of the world" that is in order to support and promote the komodo island and its dragons, and in general to participate in the 2011 indonesia’s tourist promotion.

"Komodo Island is the New 7 Wonders of The World, by free 7 blogger

1 comment:

Please leave your comments or your promotion links, but don't add HTML links into the comment body, because I consider it as a spam, and will be delete..

Thank you for your visit..