Here's some tips for you to Increase your Alexa Traffic Rankings ,Anyway there are so many internuts who have their own view on Alexa and on their rankings, and i am one of them and that’s why i will give you my personal experienced tips on Alexa which have helped my website to boost it’s Alexa rank, it is really simple and somehow a little bit of hard, but anyone can do it with a charm and i am getting really excited so let’s get started:
- Install the Alexa toolbar or Firefox’s SearchStatus extension on your computer and visit your website to improve it’s Alexa rank and set your blog as your homepage. This is the most basic step since a long time ago.
- Place an Alexa Rank Widget on your website/Blog. and make sure to place it on each and every page of the website. I did this a few days ago and receive a fair amount of clicks every day. According to some, each click counts as a visit even if the toolbar is not used by the visitor.
- Encourage others to use the Alexa toolbar. This includes friends, fellow webmasters as well as site visitors/blog readers. Be sure to link to Alexa’s full explanation of their toolbar and tracking system so your readers know what installing the toolbar or extension entails.
- Online at anywhere? Get the Alexa toolbar or SS Firefox extension installed on all computers and set your website as the homepage for all browsers. Perhaps it will be useful to note that this may work only when dynamic or different IPs are used.
- Get friends to review and rate your Alexa website profile. Not entirely sure of its impact on rankings but it might help in some way.
- Write or Blog about Alexa. Webmaster and bloggers love to hear about ways to increase their Alexa rank. They’ll link to you and send you targeted traffic (i.e. visitors with the toolbar already installed). This gradually has effects on your Alexa ranking.
- Visit your website from other computers, like visit Cyber-Cafe, Cousins & Friends home and install the Alexa toolbar and surf your website.